I’m not fond of overpriced stuff from Apple, but I gotta admit that is cool.
- 1.54″ touchscreen (46% smaller and 42% lighter than its predecessor)
- FM radio
- Nike+ support
- Volume buttons
- 24-hour battery life
- A clip for you to clip it to your nose ring
You can find more info about the technical specs at Apple’s website.
And now the pros and cons of the new design.
- Small form factor
- Battery life
- Loaded with tons of stuff for its size
- FM radio
- Small form factor, your thumb will cover pretty much the whole screen
- Bloated with features you probably won’t use
- No control wheel, now you have to take your gloves off in cold weather
- Possible choking hazard for babies and pets alike
- Clipping it to your clothes makes it an easy target and will probably be stolen with ease
- 8GB $149
- 16GB $179
While it looks cool I think they could have done this for the Shuffle and revamp the Nano with a 2.5″ touchscreen while leaving the control wheel. It would have been nice if they had added a picture camera to it, I know it’s asking too much but for the price and everything it could have been a nice touch ;D.
I wonder how many people will lose their new nanos in the first 4 weeks of buying it, or sit on it, or eat it, whatever comes first.
And now the poll, would you buy it?