If you constantly deal with co-workers, roommates, and house guests eating your precious food, then how about using a food cage to keep their unwanted hands off your food?
We’ve all been there. There is always that one person who can’t keep their hands off other people’s stuff. You could poison your food to see who gets sick, but that would be too extreme.
So, why not try an affordable “food security system”?
- Chrome metal combination lock
- Select your own combination
- Walls securely snap together and lock
- Secures anything quickly and easily and is very portable
- Works in the fridge, freezer or pantry
And the best of all, if you’re a DIY person, you can always strengthen the cage by using a travel lock, or some other kind of wire to keep the cage even more secure.
You can get it on Amazon.
Or you can poison your food as I suggested earlier, just don’t come to me if or when you end up killing somebody.